« Home

Why Everyone <3's Cas

Yes, it's me--Your Cassy--trying her lil hand at blogging! First off, perhaps I should thank, or rather spank, the sexy Miss 'Kota Buck for showing me her own blog and giving me the inspiration. She's one of my greatest friends and an all around cool chick. My SL is much better for having known her.

So, the title of my blog and first post is Why Everyone <3's Cas. If you happen to know the answer to that, I hope you enlighten me!! I sort of think I'm boring, sometimes sweet, but mostly bitchy, nerdy and occasionally funny! Not everyone <3's teh Cassy, but really, I only care about the opinion of 5 people--evo, Carro, Davey, San and of course, Kota. I'd rather tear off a limb then lose one of them. (well, not a leg, but definately an arm..:p)

Here is one of my favorite pictures! Sammich!(TM) is something that evo and Dakota and I started one night at Club Coitus (RIP) and have enjoyed ever since. They are my bread and I'm their sweet center. Dancing is always much more fun when you have two slices of bread squishing against you! Yummmm!




Since the closure of CC, I have a couple of other ventures I'm excited about. One is Buckie's House of Hooch owned by Kota where I'll serve and do my best in a Manager position and the other is a yet unnamed club being started by my good friend, Kwai. I'm UBER excited about both and get wait to get started.
Well, that pretty much brings me up to date, I think. More to come, hopefully. That is unless my life gets even more boring or if everyone suddenly decides they don't <3 me anymore.

I <3 Cassy! I do I do I do!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cassy
  • From Canada
My profile

Previous posts

Links