« Home | Why Everyone <3's Cas »

Yo Shorty, It's Your Rezday!

Yes, it's true. Today, December 8th, 2006, Cassy Wassy is officially 1 year old! Truly, so much more has happened to me since I first started. I've met a multitude of great people--some who've come and gone but *knocks wood* the important ones have stuck around and it's a great feeling. I've met a lot of idiots, too...haha But, even they have given me some pleasure in a weird way. Sometimes, I just sort of like tormenting nubs and idiots :p Now, there's a side of me that maybe you haven't seen!

So, what does Cas do on her rezday? Why she goes shopping and gambling of course! I'm also not opposed to gifts in the form of clothing or cash, so have at 'er! Hehe, I'm kidding, of course. Just having you all around is present enough for me *hugs and snugs* Sweee...it's like everyday is Rezday for me!



So, that's a tattoo that evo made me. I wear it all the time. It's the mirror image of the one Martina (Cassy's much more boring alter-ego) is getting in real life, probably just after Christmas. It's half Fleur de Lis and half shamrock cause I'm half French and half Irish--in case you couldn't figure that out on your own :/

About me

  • I'm Cassy
  • From Canada
My profile

Previous posts

Links