« Home | Buckie's House of Hooch » | Yo Shorty, It's Your Rezday! » | Why Everyone <3's Cas »

I'm Mr. Brightside

Ok, the title really means nothing accept that I've been listening to the song absoluely constantly for like two weeks! Yes, I'm mentally challenged and couldn't come up with a decent title...that's the real reason...

So, did I mention I have the bestest neighbours? Sapphire and Hans wayyy over on the other side of the sim and Kanan aka Bob aka John Boy aka AKA next door. Kanan is really cool cause he knows I'm lazy and set up a teleporter right in front of my door so I don't have to walk! hehe Oh, and evo lives next door, too. He's the one in the huge ass castle. I think it should be called Cassy Castle, tbh :p

So, it's Friday night and we are going to have a swing event at Buckies. Should be a swinging time! Haha..ok, that was really lame ass.... By the way, my lame assness is in no way affiliated with Buckies. It's all me and in no way reflects the coolness of Kota's club!

heheh, you're so kyoot.

Post a Comment