« Home | I'm Mr. Brightside » | Buckie's House of Hooch » | Yo Shorty, It's Your Rezday! » | Why Everyone <3's Cas »

Hiatus

Yes, it's true. I've decided to take a short break from SL. I have a few reasons, but mostly, I just wanna see if I can actually do it! hehe It's really gonna suck cause I'll miss everyone to death. But, the thing about missing someone for so long is that it eventually diminishes and fades away into good memories. At least, hopefully they were good...

Bet I won't last a day and a half, tbh. Will anyone miss me? Well, I've received a few nice offlines, and from people I haven't spoken to in ages which is really strange. The people I talk to every single day haven't said a word. Maybe they just think I won't last very long :p

Before I sign off, here's a cool picture Dakota Buck took of us. She's really talented and has great vision. I'd say one of the best photographers in SL and I'm not just saying that cause I wuv her!

I only just remembered to read this, stop being silly and get back in game, bi-atch. I'll miss you too much.

Post a Comment