« Home | C'est Moi » | Hiatus » | I'm Mr. Brightside » | Buckie's House of Hooch » | Yo Shorty, It's Your Rezday! » | Why Everyone <3's Cas »

It's Meeee!

Wow, am I really writing?? Cwazy after all this time! Truth be told, I forgot my password and couldn't be arsed to go through the big riggamarole (spelling? lol) of getting it back. Until tonight...

First off, anyone know a good place to get a nice template? I like this one, but it cuts off half muh face! Or maybe some HTML god out there knows how to fix that ;p A girl can dream!

Been playing less of SL and more of EVE lately. I blame San, which is a change since I usually blames evo. And well, evo blames me cause he's also now addicted to EVE. He says he hates me, but I know he doesn't.

Let's see...what else is new and exciting? Nothing? Kkthxbai...